When I am asked what I do for a career, I typically say I build anything out of stone. Whether it is a fire pit to enjoy with family, a bird bath, or an outdoor kitchen, these projects allow creativity and design elements, which I just love. In today’s world, there are so many manufactured solutions, which allow a homeowner to install a fire pit in just hours or divert water using plastic piping. While, I use these myself, I often try to create a solution with natural stone, which will provide beauty and longevity.
Below you will see photos of some fun uses for stone.
- A boulder birdbath
- Columns with irrigation for planting
- Water management stone pathways
- A stone bridge joining two properties
- Native rock gardens for herbs
- Fire pits both native and manufactured
- Interior granite flooring
Whatever the project happens to be…….if you can picture it in stone, I can build it.